Doge - Modern black Murano glass chandelier
Accademia Nero - Two Tier Murano Chandelier
The Grand Canal Lux Colorful
Introduction to modern Murano chandeliers
The modern chandeliers in Murano glass were born from the desire to bring Venetian art into a contemporary key. Always keeping faith with the techniques of the historic glass-blowing tradition, modern chandeliers are made with the use of bright colours and the simplest and most linear shapes. In fact, in the modern chandeliers of Cristalleria Murano ® the floral motifs are absent, such as leaves and flowers, which are peculiar in the classic style, against a greater prominence of the central structure and the arms of the chandelier. The modern style chandeliers, therefore, have greater sobriety from an aesthetic point of view, while maintaining the elegance and splendour of the craftsmanship of Murano glass.
Why choose a modern Murano chandelier?
The choice of a modern Murano glass chandelier, rather than another style, is obviously linked to the subjective taste of the person. However, there are several reasons to choose a modern-style chandelier:
- Modern home decor
- Preference for soft and delicate forms
- Minimalism trend
- Love for modernism
- Passion for solid colours (generally choose all white or all black)
A modern Murano chandelier can also be chosen to bring out the focal point of the room or to be the focal point itself, thanks to its brightness and attention to detail. Choosing a modern style Murano chandelier today will see its artistic value increase and remain in fashion over the years until it can become a style icon in the near future.
What kinds of styles can this product be adapted to?
When choosing a chandelier, it is necessary to consider the furnishing style of the home or of the single room in which it will be placed. The modern chandeliers of Cristalleria Murano ® are perfectly suited to the most innovative styles such as the Contemporary, the Minimal and the Modern. All these styles share a constant search for functionality, but also aesthetic cleanliness that does away with decorations and the magnificence to emphasize the beauty of the simple and geometric lines characteristic of the handwork by the Murano glass masters.
The most requested modern Murano chandeliers:
- Demetra - The Demetra model is made up of simple and essential lines, fully following the modern style, it is enriched by high and low pastorals and by bright colours that can be fully customized for each component of the chandelier.
- Doge - The Doge model is a modern chandelier, characterized by the monochromatic glass that can be selected from 6 colour variants, and by its arms slender upwards that culminate with very thin and almost horizontal cups.
- Murrine colorate - An original chandelier, with sinuous shapes in white glass, it is characterized by splendid cups made with the murrine technique. Precious multicoloured glass decorations make this chandelier a unique and distinctive object.
- Gran Canal Lux colorato - The chandelier is designed with a classic idea, given the presence of pendants, leaves and flowers, but it adapts very well to modern furnishings given its solid colour selectable between white, black, blue and red.