Eudora - Venetian Chandelier in Opaline
Venetian glass chandelier with spiral processing and opal structure, enriched with leaves, flowers and artistic decorations in colored crystal.
Classic and timeless design.
Customizable product for number of lights and color details.
Murano certificate of authenticity.
Production time ##3 days
The Eudora chandelier is characterized by the typical Venetian charm.
Every detail is rich in workmanship, the cups and arms are made with a complex spiral motif, the leaves and flowers present are finely modeled in crystal by our Murano glass masters. The opaline color of the structure contrasts with the one of the details, highlighting the decorative motifs.
The peculiarity of this chandelier is the double spiral floral decoration of the central column, a true example of Murano's artistic ability.
All the processes are obtained by shaping the molten crystal, just out of the furnace. The splendid colors are the result of the contact of the glass, still in fusion, with precious mineral powders.
The variety of combinations of colors and number of lights allows it to be adapted to any environment.
The Venetian Eudora chandelier is supplied with a Certificate of Authenticity, Warranty Certificate and assembly instructions.
• Model: Eudora
• Color: Opaline
• 3 Lights Dimensions: 70 cm Height - ø 68 cm Diameter
• 5 Lights Dimensions: 70 cm Height - ø 80 cm Diameter
• 6 Lights Dimensions: 70 cm Height - ø 88 cm Diameter
• 8 Lights Dimensions: 80 cm Height - ø 88 cm Diameter
• Dimensions 12 Lights: 90 cm Height - ø 100 cm Diameter
• Weight kg
• Material: Murano crystal
• Number of lights: from 3 to 12 lights (lamps not included)
• Lights connection: E27 - 220 V (LED compatible)
• Chain length: 50 cm
• Rose included (for ceiling attachment)
• Including spare parts
All our products are carefully packaged dissambled on vacuum blister packs in a reinforced box suitable for international transport.
For additional customizations contact us here
Fast shipping with insured courier and Tracking number.